NAPA are happy to advertise activity related jobs in this jobs section for a fee. Contact NAPA if you have a role you would like to feature on this page.
NAPA is happy to advertise activity related job roles – Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for more details
Lifestyle and Wellbeing Co-ordinators vacancies
Improve people’s day to day lives on a one to one basis.
Our aim is to provide warm and friendly care within a homely environment, delivered by well trained and motivated staff, to enable residents to live their lives.
Role: Lifestyle and Wellbeing Co-ordinator
Location: Astley Hall (DY13 0RW)
Hourly Rate: dependent on experience and qualification
Hours: 30 – 40 hours per week including some weekend work
Qualification: On the job training lets you build your skills & qualifications
During these challenging days, the wellbeing of residents becomes an even greater priority for our team members when visiting is restricted. A creative, positive and fun approach is a must!
Heritage Manor have just launched their Lifestyle & Wellbeing Strategy and the successful person in this role will work with the Lifestyle & Wellbeing Manager as well as the direct team to bring the strategy to life!
We need you to create a stimulating and developing activity programme to enhance the quality of life for our residents. To support residents emotional wellbeing, you will plan, organise and co-ordinate activities for active daily living in groups and individually. You will interact with residents to enable them to continue with hobbies and keep active. Encouraging involvement in the local community, you will plan, organise and accompany our residents on external outings when we are able to as well as bring to local community into the home.
- First and foremost we are looking for someone who is genuinely interested in working within a caring environment and wants to make every day interesting for the residents
- Arranging activities on a regular basis and plan and annual calendar of events which are decided on the interests and lifestyle of the residents
- We need you to be proactive and creative with lots of new ideas for activities, daily occupation and events.
- Keeping the Facebook page up to date with stories of activities and pictures is a key part of your role in marketing and promoting the busy lives our residents can live.
- Supporting residents living with dementia and tapping into their life histories is also an important element and guidance will be provided
- You will need be aware of safeguarding our vulnerable residents whilst not being risk averse.
- Full support and training will be given with a wider networking group across our other Homes.
Please send your CV and covering letter to Pippa Vicary, HR Manager. Closing Date 4th December 2020