Why you should join us?
NAPA is an umbrella organisation that connects, signposts, encourages and motivates anyone with an interest in lifestyle, well –being, life, love and laughter in the care sector.
For the individual or team directly responsible for activity provision
- Quarterly 52-page glossy magazine with 20-page pull-out section called ‘Things to Do’ that can be ring bound to build a resource file of ideas.
- Telephone Helpline manned by skilled activity providers which is available 07.30 – 16.00 Monday – Thursday.
- Resources section on the Website with articles, research and useful information.
- NAPA e News every 2 weeks with updates on events and news across the care sector.
- Closed Facebook group for exchanging ideas and offering support.
- Entry to the NAPA Member Awards
- One Free RQF qualification in Supporting Activity Provision Level 2 course – Groups that have 50 or more care settings will receive one free course per 50 care settings.
- One Free RQF qualification in Supporting Activity Provision Level 2 course – Groups that have been with us for more than 5 years will receive one free course per 20 care settings, every 5 years.
- Free Induction eLearning course to all NAPA members and their staff, e.g. if you have 300 staff, they will all be able to access the e learning for free.
- 60% discount on nationally recognised, Skills for Care Endorsed training leading to formal RQF qualifications in Supporting Activity Provision at Level 2 and Providing Activity Provision at Level 3.
- 60% discount and priority booking on NAPA Conferences and Open Training days.
For the Care Home management
- Membership Certificate to display in Reception.
- The Care Quality Commission Provider Information Return form asks for details of involvement with national bodies supporting best practice – NAPA is listed.
- 60% discount on the NAPA Independent Audit service.
- 60% discount on Consultancy services and bespoke Training days.
For Corporate level management
- Discounted Consultancy to support strategic planning.
- Discounted External Audits to compare services.
- Opportunities to tailor NAPA publications for in house use.
- Use of the NAPA members logo on your website or company stationery.