Why you should join us?
NAPA is an umbrella organisation that connects, signposts, encourages and motivates anyone with an interest in lifestyle, well –being, life, love and laughter in the care sector.
For the individual or team directly responsible for activity provision
- Quarterly 52-page glossy magazine with 20-page pull-out section called ‘Things to Do’ that can be ring bound to build a resource file of ideas.
- Telephone Helpline manned by skilled activity providers which is available 07.30 – 16.00 Monday – Thursday.
- Members Only section on the Website with articles, research and useful information.
- 60% discount on nationally recognised, Skills for Care Endorsed training leading to formal RQF qualifications in Supporting Activity Provision at Level 2 and Providing Activity Provision at Level 3.
- 60% discount and priority booking on NAPA Conferences and Open Training days.
For the Care Home management
- Membership Certificate to display in Reception.
- The Care Quality Commission Provider Information Return form asks for details of involvement with national bodies supporting best practice – NAPA is listed.
- 60% discount on the NAPA Independent Audit service.
- 60% discount on Consultancy services and bespoke Training days.
For Corporate level management
- Discounted Consultancy to support strategic planning.
- Discounted External Audits to compare services.
- Opportunities to tailor NAPA publications for in house use.
- Use of the NAPA members logo on your website or company stationery.