Monday 15th March 2021
16:00 – 18:00 GMT
The support sessions are open to everyone 🙂
The topic for this session will be:
1Facilitating family visits and contact – opportunities and challenges
NAPA is delighted to announce that is has received a grant from the National Lottery Community Fund to develop a support network for activity providers, including a series of monthly webinars, hosted via Zoom (online meeting space).
Our overall focus will be
• The importance of socially distance activities
• The difference that those activities make to staff, residents, friends, and families
• Barriers to making it happen
• How barriers have been removed to enable activities
• How staff are dealing with the emotional consequences of providing activities at this time.