StoriiCare – Modern Software to Support & Enhance Activity Teams05/11/2020
NAPA Membership- Winter Lockdown offer09/11/2020
Kare Plus Launches Christmas Card Design Competition:
‘Care on a Card’ Campaign
We want your care/ nursing/ residential home customers to design our very own Kare Plus Christmas card cover for 2020!
If David is good with a pencil, let him draw, or if Sarah is a distinguished painter then get her some brushes! The Christmas themed design is completely up to each participant and will be judged by a select panel from Kare Plus.
Formats in which will be accepted for judging include, but are not limited to;
- Include use of arts and craft
All entries must be submitted on or before: Friday 13th November 2020. (We’re not superstitious!)
The winning design will be judged and published on this year’s Christmas cards to be handed out to our many 1000’s of customers and workforces who are based all over the UK!
How to enter
Supply your entry as a photo (PDF, JPEG, PNG) or a copy of the design along with the applicants name, location, care home and email using the button below.
Post a picture of the design on your care home social media page tagging @Kare Plus using the #karecards2020
What you win?
As well as the winning design being distributed right across the Kare Plus network, the winner will also receive 100 copies to send to their friends and family AND win a luxurious Fortnum & Mason gift hamper worth £150!
- Entries to this competition will be accepted only via email and social media. Any designs emailed will be uploaded to Kare Plus social media.
- The prize for one winner consists of 100 prints of the winning card and a Fortnum& Mason Hamper to the value of £150. There is no cash alternative. The prize winner agrees to post-promotion publicity and will do so in writing at time of notification of prize.
- Entry to the competition is restricted to one entry per person.
- Automated entries, bulk entries or third party entries will be disqualified.
By submitting your entry to us you are agreeing to Kare Plus using the picture in our 2020 Christmas card collection. It is our decision whether to use any artwork and we may select more than one entry. We will accept entries from any of Kare Plus workforce, customers, clients and families.