NAPA specialises in providing professional development opportunities that support person centred activity and engagement; this includes learning resources to support and develop practice.
Our Specialist Resources are co-created with our members and partner organisations. We have a comprehensive range of learning resources for you to access FREE of charge.
Click HERE to read NAPA’s Position on the Role of Activity and Activity Provision
NAPA are proud to offer Learning Resources on a variety of activity related topics including
If you cannot find the resource you are looking for we would love to talk to you about co-creating the right resource to meet the needs of your team.
February is LGBT History Month
Please see below for some helpful related resources
NAPA’s learning resources are developed on the principles of adult learning. We create creative, high quality resources that are FREE, affordable or available for NAPA Members in The Shed.
We believe that all opportunities for learning should be inclusive, accessible, informative, fun and interactive.
What can members access in The Shed?
- Thousands of Inclusive Activity Ideas and Resources
- The NAPA Magazine Stand
- Activities Calendar with an activity for every day of the year
- Hundreds of Quizzes and Games
- Activity Ideas for Friends and Family
- Activity Ideas submitted by Members
- Tools, Tips and Templates to help you develop your practice
- Guidance on completing life story work, risk assessments, activity plans, records and much more
- Tips on supporting volunteers
- Access to NAPA TV, where you can catch up on our recorded events
- Link to M4D Radio
- Save the date notices for paid for events, training courses and conferences
- Information about NAPA qualifications in activity provision
- Access to our closed Facebook group for peer and professional support
- Invitations to participate in local and national projects
- Weekly NAPA News with updates on all aspects of activity provision
- Booking information for monthly reflective practice sessions for peer and professional support and ideas
- Access to our activity support service and Q and A with Natalie
- Open invitation to enter the NAPA member activity awards
- Access to a range of e-learning courses
- Booking information for online concerts
- Invitation to contribute to research projects
- Journal articles
- Blogs/Vlogs/Examples of best practice
- Latest news from NAPA Recognised Suppliers
- Register of Care Home Entertainers
All are included in your NAPA membership. Membership is just £90 to join and £50 to stay.
”Co-created Learning Resources
Contact us to discuss co-creating Learning Resources for your organisation email@example.com
If you would like to be added to the NAPA News Network and receive NAPA News updates, latest resources and special offers please click here
To view our most recent news posts on The Shed Notice Board Click HERE
We have a panel of Specialist Advisors who help us to ensure our professional development services are inclusive. Some of our Advisors contribute to the development and delivery of our Learning Resources, to find out more about our Advisors Click HERE.
Activity Provider Advisory Group
Our Advisory Group of working Activity Providers informs much of our work. One of the many areas they support us with is understanding the professional development needs of Activity Providers. All our services are created in consultation with our members. If you would like to inform NAPA’s work by sharing your experiences please contact our Wellbeing Support Manager; Natalie Ravenscroft: firstname.lastname@example.org. Find out more about the Activity Provider Advisory Group HERE.